Sunburnt Entry 1


Hey guys!

So during lockdown, I have been trying to occupy myself doing various things, doing loads of exercise and making sure I go outside, whether it is to take the dog for a walk or just to sit in the garden. 

Yesterday it got to 20 degrees where I live! Shocking for England and April I know! But I wasn't going to let lockdown ruin me being outside even if it just was in my garden! Unfortunately it doesn't look like I will be heading on my Dubai holiday this year, which I'm gutted about, as it was a 21st birthday present, but I'd rather be safe and healthy and book it for another time. So, I sat in my garden and pretended it was Dubai (as best I could lol).

I was sat in the garden for a couple of hours, thinking it wasn't hot enough for suncream. I was wrong. I am now extremely sunburnt, sat here trying to do major project work, with my skin literally burning. So to all you reading this... ALWAYS wear suncream, no matter how hot it is haha!

I'll keep you updated

Stay safe,

Charlotte x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog