Devastation

Hi guys, me again,

So, with everything going on at the moment I thought I would update you on what is happening regarding the Coronavirus outbreak.

To keep us all as safe as possible, the University has decided to stop face to face teaching and stop the hiring of equipment. We are so lucky that we finished filming when we did, because my heart goes out to people who haven't had the chance to film yet! It also means now there is no face to face teaching, we can't go back to University. This hit me as I always pictured walking out with my course on the final day, handing in our Major Project, being so thankful, but unfortunately that can no longer happen.

We also found out our graduation has been postponed until January next year. This honestly broke my heart, as I have been looking forward to that day basically my whole life.

It is difficult for me to process what awful things are happening in the world and the consequences it has on our lives. I planned and pictured these next few months to be the best of my life and now that will have to change. It is scary and overwhelming, but I know if we all stick together we can get through it! There will hopefully be a time where we can make more memories and make them even better than imagined!

University has been the best three years of my life and I will celebrate that one way or another!

Stay safe, talk soon, 

Charlotte x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog