Lockdown Boredom!

Hey guys!

So I have been in Lockdown for a week now and it is safe to say I am BORED! Every day makes me feel like I am in the film Groundhog Day, every day is the same thing and the same routine.

It is upsetting that I cannot meet up with my group to smash out our Major Project work, I miss them:(. It is a shame as we will not be able to all have any final input to the videos we produce, but I trust my editors to produce something amazing!

So, I have tried to come up with different things to keep me occupied during lockdown. I have started a seven day High Intensity Interval Training workout with Joe Wicks, if you haven't seen him on This Morning he is amazing. All his videos are free to stream on Youtube, 20 minutes a day, he kills you! But I have never felt better afterwards! So if you are looking to take up a form of exercise I highly recommend him! No equipment needed, just you and your energy!

I have also joined my mum in helping her with her home business. She creates little craft products that she designs and makes herself to sell for annual holidays, birthdays, Christmas, Easter, mother's/father's day. She is really good at it and super creative so I thought I would give it a shot! It is actually so therapeutic! We are planning to box up some of her old crafting stuff and deliver it to bit families to give them something to do! (especially families with children lol).

I complain a lot, but I know this lockdown is the best way we can all stay safe! So stay indoors, stay positive! We will get through this!

Speak Soon, Stay Safe

Charlotte x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog