Welcome!

" If you aim for the highest goal, you can achieve things you never thought you could and whatever mark you end up getting or whatever goal you reach, you know you've done your best"



Hi, Charlotte here!

Welcome to my new blog Hill's High's and Low's where I will be sharing all my thoughts and feelings through my last leg of University.

At this period in time, whatever year of education you are in, it's a stressful time. Deadlines are creeping in and I don't know about anyone else but at this time for me is when things start going wrong! So inconvenient! This is why I have started this blog post today with my motto - it's a tad long I know but I always stand by it!

So if bad things keep coming your way during this time, try not to panic, just breathe, relax, as there is always another solution to a problem!

Speak soon,

Charlotte x


Comments

Popular posts from this blog